Wednesday 15 February 2012

February

About a week ago our Northeast trip ended. Saying good bye to everyone there was really difficult. We all got off the bus to be picked up by our parents and it just turned into a big tear fest.
This month I've definitely felt a little home sick. Coming home after maybe the best month out of the whole exchange was really difficult. Also school started again so all of my Brazilian friends are busy studying and doing homework so it's getting hard to find stuff to do again.
On another note Carnaval is coming up in about 2 days. We got a glimpse of what it would look like when we were in Rio. The Rio version of Carnaval is there is a huge parade with everyone dressed up in these fantastic costumes. Unfortunately I will not be going there because it's very dangerous and quite expensive, but I'm sure there will be something on the TV :) I think I will be spending my Carnaval with my family at a farm. It'll be nice and peaceful and I'll get the opportunity to get to know them better as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment